Finally a day has come for which you were waiting for a long time. Now you have become a lucky one who got shortlisted for interview.
Before facing an Interview, Prepare all the necessary documents that you need to show to interviewer. Be serious about it.
I have prepared a check list, that you need to follow before facing an interview :
1) Marksheets – All mark sheets including 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation
2) Certificates – All certificates like internship, courses, training etc
3) Degrees – Graduation, Post graduation degrees
4) Photocopies – Always carry at least 3 photocopies of all educational documents. Sometime, HR keeps the photocopy document for future reference.
5) Passport photos – Carry atleast 5 photos with you. You might be asked to fill a form where you need a passport photo.
6) Identification Proof – Documents like Aadhar Card or Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Govt. address proof.
7) Formal dress code – Formal dress code is one of the important check list. It gives an impression of seriousness towards job and your sincerity.
8) Company background details – Always grab all the necessary information about the company like founder, annual turnover, CEO, Area of expertise etc.
9) Referral contact – Keep your referral contact ready, It is very helpful in interview. HR might give you more preference as compare to other candidate.
10) Formal shoes – This is a basic thing but very important. It gives an impression of your stability and manners. Try to wear Black shoes with laces.
11) New Document folder – Keep all documents in a professional document folder. Invest in a good professional looking document holder.
12) Copies of resumes – Keep a minimum 5 copies of resumes with you. You may be asked to submit 2-3 resumes.
13) Photocopies self attestation – Self attestation to all the photocopies of document is necessary.
By keeping above checklist for facing interview in mind. I am sure you would be able to give an interviewer a very good impression.
Do share this article in social media with your friends to help them.